Chief Technology Officier
Together Price is a fast-growing startup disrupting the digital service market gaining hundreds of users every day and managing a community of more than 200 000 registered users. We have developed the first Account Sharing platform that allows users to manage group subscription plans offered by hundreds of digital service providers such as: Netflix, Spotify, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Nord VPN, etc.
We help thousands of customers to save money by allowing them to easily manage their Sharing Groups by using an all-in-one solution to split expenses, manage communication (private and public chat) while keeping users in contact through a network.
In order to expand our team, we are looking for a Chief Technology Officier.
- Own all Together Price technology decisions and processes.
- Direct strategic technical vision for the company and anticipate, plan and act on shifts in technology.
- Create and then execute the technical product roadmap for the coming months including strategic goals.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality.
- Set up effective development frameworks and processes, with a preference for speedy releases over feature perfection.
- Act as Data Protection Officer and be responsible for the security and privacy of our customers.
- Evolve Together Price engineering through best practices, coding guidelines, and design documents, ensuring the organization as a whole feels cutting-edge, top-notch, and is a great team to work on.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality through code reviews and helping the team think through edge cases.
- Develop the Together Price technical environment, support new market rollouts, define and test user flows, manage releases and technical operations and oversee requirements engineering.
- Ensure the Together Price platform architecture provides best-in-class agility, functionality, scalability, reliability, security and performance.
- Create an environment that enables testing and rapid prototyping in a “build, measure, learn” approach.
- Lead cost-benefit and ROI analyses to determine which platforms and solutions fit Together Price’ needs.
- Carry out a constant technology watch and stay aware of market opportunities and competition threats.
- Translate business and user needs delivered by the Product Owner into a prioritized roadmap, and execute it.
- Evolve the team roadmap, technology, and architecture, leading brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Minimum 6 years’ of software engineering management experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in hiring, building and leading high-performing technology teams.
- Possess attributes such as passion, humility, integrity, a positive attitude, and be mission-driven.
- Proven record of using data to drive decision-making.
- Developed successful Marketplaces, Social Networks, P2P platforms or high volume B2C products.
- Expertise in working with the Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Experience building scalable web applications.
- You are a storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organizations, specifications, and reports.
- Experience leading an engineering team in a cutting-edge tech company.
- Experience collaborating with or building a Quality Assurance (QA) process.
- Experience with implementing a test-driven development minded engineering team.
- Be a strong leader and great communicator, with a welcoming and supportive personality.
- Possess outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts into simple solutions.
- Developed digital payment related products is a strong plus.
- Experience with card payments and electronic channel management is a strong plus.
- Degree educated would be desirable.