AdGuard, or AdGuard Software Limited (but who needs that unnecessary mouthful!), is one of the most popular ad-blocking and privacy protection software available today.
Launched in 2009 in Russia, the company soon moved to Cyprus in 2014 and is now headquartered in Limassol. AdGuard made the move from Russia to Cyprus after having to deal with several misconceptions and accusations that they were being ‘backed by Russian intelligence’. Being based in Cyprus also meant the company has access to better currency conversion and is protected by strong European Union Privacy laws.
So, now that you know that AdGuard is safe to use – how does it work, and what does it offer?
AdGuard works by getting rid of all the annoying and intrusive ads on your devices and protecting your device from online tracking and malware. It comes with several features, including:
• Ad-blocking. Say goodbye to annoying pop-ups, banners, web-tracking, porn, malware, and phishing.
• Cosmetic page processing. No need to worry about weird formatting after pop-up ads and banners have been removed from your browser. AdGuard will hide and fill these spaces after the ads have been removed.
• Reduced traffic and increased browser speed. Since AdGuard blocks ads before they have even been loaded by your browser, your browser’s traffic will decrease, and its speed will increase.
• Browser and app compatibility. AdGuard works for all your apps and browsers. And on iOS and Windows – how handy!
• Child restrictions. AdGuard has a children-friendly feature that restricts your children from being able to access adult content.
• 24/7 support. AdGuard’s customer support team are available night and day to answer any questions you may have.
With so many good features, you may be wondering what its associated price tag is. Will an AdGuard subscription fit into your budget? Let’s take a look.
The cost of AdGuard depends on what subscription plan you choose. AdGuard currently has two plans available. They are:
• Personal Licence – £1.99 per month. This option comes with all the AdGuard features listed above and can be used on up to three devices.
• Family Licence – £4.49 per month. This option also comes with all the AdGuard features listed above but can be used on more devices – up to nine rather than three devices.
You can subscribe to AdGuard by going to adguard.com and completing the following steps:
1. Choose the download option compatible with your device – ‘Download for Mac’, ‘Download for Windows’, ‘Download for Android’, or ‘Download the iOS’ option.
2. Once downloaded, choose your licence – Personal or Family.
You can always switch between licences later on by logging into your account and clicking on the ‘Upgrade’ option. Choose the licence you would like to switch to and follow the instructions from there.
Since AdGuard lets you use your Personal Licence with up to three people, and your Family Licence with up to nine people, you can save on your AdGuard subscription cost by sharing the cost of your subscription with two or eight other people.
How? With Together Price, of course!
Together Price is an innovative platform for sharing digital services that lets you share the cost of your multi-account subscription in a legitimate, safe, and secure way.
With Together Price, AdGuard’s Personal Licence would only cost you £0.66 per month instead of £1.99 per month by sharing with two other people, and its Family Licence would only cost you £0.49 per month instead of £4.49 per month by sharing with eight other people. Multiply this cost by 12 months, and you will notice how much you could save on Together Price!
Together Price gives you many benefits and advantages in one simple solution:
1. A trusted network based on high levels of control and reliability that can measure the credibility of every user.
2. A Tpassword system for the safety and security of your credentials and access to shared services.
3. A digital wallet to keep all your payments under control.
4. A dedicated chat line where you can communicate with other users.
With Together Price, you share and save while all the hassles are left to us!
Whether you become an Admin or a Joiner on Together Price, you will be able to enjoy the best digital sharing services.
Sharing has never been better with Together Price!
AdGuard is compatible with almost any device. You can use AdGuard on your Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS device!
AdGuard works as a browser extension – it filters out any web traffic that is associated with its massive list of advertising-related domain names. It uses this to modify all the web pages you visit by removing all annoying and potentially dangerous ads and pop-ups.
You can cancel your AdGuard subscription at any time by: