If you enjoy reading, then read on to learn about PressReader – the platform that takes newspapers and magazines and brings them right to your phone. Let’s get into it!
PressReader is an online distribution platform that distributes digital versions of newspapers and magazines in 60 different languages and over 100 different countries.
First founded in 1999 under the name ‘NewspaperDirect’ and as a service that printed physical newspaper copies, the platform was re-launched as a digital product in 2003 and was rebranded to ‘PressReader’ in 2013.
Today, it is responsible for the digital distribution of over 7000 different newspapers and magazines, including The Guardian, Forbes, The Telegraph, Vogue, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and so much more. It is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has several other offices in Ireland and the Philippines.
Not only is PressReader popular with individuals, but it is also very popular with libraries all around the world. The platform currently has over 12 million active users every month!
Using PressReader, libraries are equipped with a huge selection of global publications that their library-goers can then read and enjoy. And since it is all digital, this enjoyment can happen right at their fingertips on almost any device!
So, now that we’ve got you hooked, you may have some questions. Like how much does PressReader cost? How can you sign up? And is there a way to save on the cost of your subscription? Read on for answers!
The cost of PressReader depends on what subscription plan you choose. PressReader currently has two plans available. They are:
• PressReader Free – Free. This plan comes with access to over 100 free newspapers and over 50 free magazines.
• PressReader Premium – £27.49 a month. This plan comes with access to over 3000 newspapers and over 3000 magazines. It also has the added benefit of use on up to five different devices. You get to share the PressReader experience with both your family and friends!
You can sign up for PressReader by going to pressreader.com/subscribe in your web browser and completing the following steps:
1. Select your plan – PressReader Free or PressReader Premium.
2. Enter your email address and first and last name.
3. Create a secure password.
4. Choose a payment method and enter your payment details.
5. Confirm your subscription.
You’re all done! Go enjoy the PressReader experience!
Since PressReader’s Premium plan lets you share your subscription with up to four other people, you can save on your PressReader subscription cost.
How? With Together Price, of course!
Together Price is an innovative platform for sharing digital services that lets you share the cost of your multi-account subscription in a legitimate, safe, and secure way.
With Together Price, PressReader’s Premium plan would only cost you £5.49 a month instead of £27.49 a month by sharing with four other people. Multiply this cost by 12 months, and you will notice how much you could save on Together Price!
Together Price gives you many benefits and advantages in one simple solution:
1. A trusted network based on high levels of control and reliability that can measure the credibility of every user.
2. A Tpassword system for the safety and security of your credentials and access to shared services.
3. A digital wallet to keep all your payments under control.
4. A dedicated chat line where you can communicate with other users.
With Together Price, you share and save while all the hassles are left to us!
Whether you become an Admin or a Joiner on Together Price, you will be able to enjoy the best digital sharing services.
Sharing has never been better with Together Price!
Yes, you can get a free PressReader trial! PressReader offers a completely free trial for seven days to all new subscribers. Simply go to pressreader.com/subscribe and select the ‘Start Free Trial’ option to get yours today!
Lucky for you, PressReader is compatible with almost any device. You can download the PressReader app for iOS, Android, Windows, or Mac, or you can use an e-reader or open PressReader in your web browser.
Yes! PressReader currently offers access to over 7000 publications in over 60 different languages! And it also provides the option of instantly translating articles into up to 21 languages.