In our digital age, having a VPN can be so important! But what is a VPN?
A VPN (or Virtual Private Network), protects your identity and hides your browsing activity from hackers, businesses, governments, and pretty much anyone else!
It works by laying a private network across a public network and allowing you to receive and send data across a public network as if you were connected to a private network. This keeps your browsing activity, personal data, and IP address hidden from snooping eyes in a kind of virtual tunnel.
Using a VPN ensures that you have a secure connection whenever you are online. It adds an extra layer of protection to all your online activities. They’re great for when you’re out and about or when you may be using unknown WiFi networks.
But choosing a VPN can be hard, and there are a lot of options out there. There’s also much to consider when choosing a VPN that’s right for you. For example, what are the features of each VPN? Are they compatible with your devices? Do they have a user-friendly interface? Do they cover the locations you are after? Are they within your price range?
One option you could consider is the popular VPN service, PureVPN.
Founded in 2007, PureVPN is a commercial VPN service based in the British Virgin Islands and owned by GZ Systems Limited. The service has over 2000 servers located in over 140 countries. Of these, 87 countries have virtual servers that work to make themselves seem to be in a totally different country than the country in which they are actually.
PureVPN allows you to select a VPN from four different categories:
The service then uses whatever category you choose to determine which server your traffic will be routed through.
While the service requires you to provide your real name to use it and also stores the day and the name of the Internet service provider which you used to access it, it does not store the name of the website you visited or the actual time of your visit.
PureVPN offers a whole range of features. These include:
• One account for up to ten devices. With only one PureVPN account, you can connect up to ten devices and protect all your devices at the same time!
• Incredible speed and reliability. PureVPN lets you connect to over 6500 fast and secure servers in over 96 locations around the world.
• Ultra-advanced encryption. PureVPN ensures your connection and data are secure.
• 24/7 customer support. The team at PureVPN are available to help any time of the day or night.
• ‘Always-on’ audit. PureVPN has both surprise and external audits that ensure you will always have peace of mind about the safety of your data.
• Kill switch. PureVPN’s kill switch ensures that if your VPN connection ever drops out, your device will immediately be disconnected from the internet until your VPN connection is restored. Your data is never compromised!
The cost of PureVPN depends on what subscription plan you choose. PureVPN currently has three subscriptions plans.
• 1 Month – $10.95 per month. • 12 Months – $131.40 per year. • 24 Months – $262.80 per two years.
It is important to note that all subscriptions are automatically renewed. If you would not like your subscription to be renewed, head to your app store account settings to turn off automatic renewal. PureVPN requires that automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
PureVPN allows you to use it on 10 different devices simultaneously.
This means you can share your membership with 9 other people, reducing your subscription cost enormously.
We know what you are thinking. You already share your subscriptions with others, and no one ever gives you their fees back on time. Yes, that often happens to everyone, and that’s the main reason you should absolutely use Together Price!
You can now share your online streaming services in a group through Together Price in a legal, safe and secure way. It only takes very few easy steps to get you started.
Together Price is the worldwide platform that lets you share the cost of your multi-account subscription in a legitimate, safe and secure way.
Together Price is an innovative platform on which to share your digital services.
PureVPN would only cost you $1.09 a month instead of $10.95 by sharing the cost in a group. Multiply the cost by 12 months, and you will notice how much you could save on Together Price.
Together Price gives you many benefits and advantages in one simple solution:
1. a trusted network based on high levels of control and reliability that can measure the credibility of every user;
2. a Tpassword system for the safety and security of your credentials and access to shared services;
3. a digital Wallet to keep all your payments under control;
4. a dedicated chat line where you can communicate with other users.
With Together Price, you share and save, and all the hassles are left to us!
Whether you become an Admin or a Joiner on Together Price, you will be able to enjoy the best digital sharing services.
Sharing has never been better with Together Price!
PureVPN offers a free trial to all new subscribers. This trial lasts for 7 days and allows you to experience all its features for free without having to make a commitment. Give it a try! Note that you will lose any part of your free trial that you have not used up by the time that you opt-in for a paid plan. So, remember to use up all 7 days of your free trial before you make a payment!
PureVPN is the only VPN that can be used on a maximum of 10 different devices owned by you and by your family members.
Cookies are files created by internet websites you have visited. They contain information such as your preferences or login credentials for certain internet resources. Cookies make it faster to load pages and easier to browse the web.
But, some cookies may compromise your privacy by tracking the sites that you visit.
Also, cookies can affect how your VPN software works, especially when you’re browsing e-stores and using streaming services, as they detect your location. That’s why sometimes websites can still think you’re located in your home country, even with an active VPN. Therefore, regular clearing of your cookies and cache is not just useful but a must-have.